The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. When you see a Hot Pink Forecaster, then you can be sure that Aaron Ross is the guy behind it. You’ll find other Ross spec’d design cues like new Odyssey Keyboard v2 Grips and Saddle, combined with incredible parts like a Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
A truly dialed bike for every style of riding, just how Aaron likes it.
- Odyssey Keyboard v2 Grips
- Odyssey Keyboard v2 Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Sealed Front Hub
Full Parts List
- Frame: 20.5" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- Fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross Keyboard v2 Signature
- Seat: Odyssey Aaron Ross Keyboard v2 Tripod
- Seat Post: Tripod 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With Brakes: 26.78lbs