FlyBikes Fuego frame £299.99
Much like the progression of street riding, and Devon Smillie’s riding in particular, the Fuego frame has gone through yet another evolution. Now in its 5th incarnation, with common sense upgrades, classic street style and geometry, Devon has shortened the rear end even farther, helped create a brand new dropout with thru design chain tensioners, new seat post clamp design, a new seat stay bridge, both internal and external gussets and has removed the gyro tab holes to help make this one clean looking, yet tough street machine.
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Dropouts, Seat Clamp & Seatstays bridge: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Top tube: 21" / 20.7"
- Head tube: 75.5º
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 12.8"
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.75"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Weight 21": 2.330 kg / 5.13 lb