The Geo frame is a bit of a departure from the sleek and clean lines of our signature frames, it’s a little more edgy and has some very unique and functional design features such as the 3 amigos inspired rear upper and lower bridges of years past. This original Geo comes packed with all the features expected of an amazing street machine including short rear end, slightly larger more stable peg friendly dropouts, taller stand-over height, steeper nose manual friendly head-tube angle and rounded out with both top and down-tube head-tube gussets to help make this frame as close to bulletproof as possible. This original Geo model comes in stock team colors as well as a signature Courage Adams Geo colorway.
Street model / Short backend / Steeper head tube angle / High standover / Big dropouts / Top tube & down tube gusset.
M8 Brake kit NOT included
Chain tensioner and replacement stickers included
- Tubing: Japanesse Seamless 4130 CrMo
- Headtube & Bottom Bracket: CNC machined 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Seat Clamp & Dropouts: Invest casting 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Stays bridges & Gussets: Laser cut 4130 CrMo heat treated
- Head tube: 75.5º / 74.5º (Larry model)
- Seat tube: 71º
- Rear end: 13" / 13.8" (Larry model)
- Standover: 9.25"
- BB height: 11.75"
- Top tube: 20.7" / 21"
- Headtube height: 113mm. / 4.45"
- Weight: 2.330g / 5.13lb